CREDIT REPAIR SERVICES
At Boe Credit Consulting, we understand that each client's case is different. That's why we offer one Standard Service Plan that can be customized to your individual credit repair needs. The Standard Service Plan is designed for basic credit repair cases and features the standard services we provide for every client. For more complex cases that may include more dispute items or require more work, we offer options that can be added to the Standard Plan to create a customized plan that perfectly fits your credit repair needs. This allows us to keep our service fees affordable while ensuring you are benefiting from each of the services included in your individualized service plan.
NO upfront fees
NO hidden fees
NO setup, enrollment or administration fees
We will review your consumer reports from the respective consumer reporting agencies for adverse items that may be harmful to your credit rating. We will review items for reporting compliance, timeliness, obsolescence, accuracy and completeness. We our plan for disputing and challenging these items is based on our findings.
STANDARD SERVICE PLAN
Plan fee: $99
Service Term: Month-to-Month
Our Standard Service Plan includes the following services:
Review & dispute items from consumer reports published by the 3 National Consumer Reporting Agencies.
Standard dispute tactics.
Prepare a strategic plan to dispute your adverse items.
Prepare a plan for improving, building, and/or rebuilding your credit rating.
Dispute up to 5 standard adverse accounts.
Unlimited personal information disputes.
Unlimited hard inquiry disputes.
Communicate with data furnishers.
Communicate with original creditors.
Prepare and send cease & desist letters as necessary.
Standard adverse accounts include:
- Late Payments
- Medical Bills
- Identity Theft Items
- and more
Credit Education resources.
Credit Builder resources.
ADD-ON SERVICE OPTIONS
Our add-on options allow us to customize your services by starting with all of the features included in the Standard Service Plan and adding as many selected optional services from which you will benefit.
Our custom add-on options include the following services:
Dispute additional standard adverse accounts.
Advanced dispute tactics for Standard Plan items.
Review & dispute items from consumer reports published by Specialty Consumer Reporting Agency - LexisNexis.
Review & dispute items from consumer reports published by Specialty Consumer Reporting Agencies- other than Lexis Nexis
Specialized dispute tactics for the following types of accounts:
- Student Loans
- Short Sales
- Child Support
- and more
Public record dispute tactics for the following types of accounts:
- Civil Judgments
- Tax Liens
Boe Credit Consulting guarantees that you are entitled to receive (a) credit repair services at no cost or, (b) a $25 rebate on your purchase, if, as a result of our services:
• An account on your consumer report was updated to a positive status or deleted, at the discretion of the respective consumer reporting agency or data furnisher,
• The updated account reverts to the original adverse reporting state, provided that the account is being reported by the same data furnisher and on the same consumer report as it was prior to being disputed or challenged by BCC,
• The deleted account reappears on your consumer report, in its original state, provided that the account is being reported by the same data furnisher and on the same consumer report as it was prior to being disputed or challenged by BCC,
• You inform BCC of the adverse change to your consumer reports no later than the 183rd day (six months) from the date BCC services ended,
• You have not, yourself or via third-party, disputed any items on the affected consumer reports in the 183 days (six months) after BCC services ended,
• Your invoice(s) for the purchase of product or services, as it applies to the performance of this agreement, is current,
• This agreement has not terminated early for breach of contract.
NOTE: Credit repair services or the $25 rebate as it applies to this guarantee will be provided at BCC’s discretion. Credit repair services and the rebate on purchase are limited to the affected item(s) covered under this guarantee.
Boe Credit Consulting cannot guarantee a specific outcome or result as it relates to the improvement of your consumer reports and/or scores. BCC can only provide a guarantee for the services provided in the effort to improve your consumer reports and/or scores. If you are charged for credit repair services, you are not paying for a specific outcome or result as it relates to your consumer reports and/or scores; BCC is charging only for the performance of services, specified the client contract, in the effort to improve your consumer reports.